Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Musicians, bands wanted

I am going to start a streaming audio station on the internet that will feature music that is not being heard on the internet or radio. There is a lot of very fine music that is being written and performed that is not being heard nation-wide or world-wide.

Are you interested in having your music heard? Then at the end of this post, I will provide you with my space link that will allow you to get in contact with me. I will need original music, and some brief info about you or your group. I will need a cd of your mp3s or a cd or cds of your music.

I was going to do this two years ago and charge people to have their music heard. Some people were already doing that, but MySpace blasted that right out of the water. Why should people pay when they can have a lot of their tunes heard for free to thousands of people?

That detered my idea for a while, however, I decided I want to go through with this idea.

In time I will have a web site as well promoting the station.

As soon as I have collected at least 200 songs, I will start the station.

Contact me at MySpace

No comments: