Tuesday, September 16, 2008

McCain Calls for '9/11 Commission' for Economic Crisis

ABC News:

Under attack over his approach to the economy, Sen. John McCain on Tuesday called for a "9/11 Commission"-style probe of the current financial crisis, and blamed "the old-boy network and the corruption in Washington" for the strains facing American families.

Many bloggers including myself gave him the benefit of the doubt when he said 9/11 commission. They are not experts on the economy. I mean look at all of the gaffes he has said down through the month and time and time again commentators and pundits would say, 'oh he meant this...," I was willing to do that this time, but not only said it on ABC he also repeated it on he said it on CNN and FOX.

He can't be serious, But then again, I wish I had a dollar for each time I have said that to myself for each outrageous statement he has made in the past few months.

No comments: