Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bush On Saddam: ‘That Motherf*cker Tried To Take Out My Dad’

Of all the reasons used to justify this awful war, the one that stunned me the most…and will shock you…was the one I heard from a close friend of mine former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle. Senator Daschle was Majority Leader at the time.

The Senate and The House Leadership were meeting with President Bush for a weekly breakfast back then, and as our country was leading up to the Iraq war. … Bush got to talking about why we needed this war, and here’s what he said to Senator Daschle “We need to get Saddam Hussein…that Mother _______ tried to take out my Dad.”

Words taken from ThinkProgress.org

So, I always knew the way was about oil and not WMD. Now we know the true reason. They tried to kill has dad.

Troubling to say the least that a president would use the military for his own agenda then lie about how he is protecting the Amercian people in the process.

No comments: