Friday, September 12, 2008

McCain: Palin can't handle National Security

Ok he didn't say that about Sarah Palin, but he has made a broad statement in the past that includes Sarah Palin in the group!

Back in October 2007, when McCain's candidacy still appeared dead and buried, the Senator berated the two Republican front runners for lacking the necessary political experience to handle commander in chief responsibilities.





Just yesterday Sarah Palin said when asked if she was qualified to be comander and chief of this great nation her reply was:

"I have had a strong and a long relationship on national security, I've been involved in every national crisis that this nation has faced since Beirut, I understand the issues, I understand and appreciate the enormity of the challenge we face from radical Islamic extremism," the Senator declared. "I am prepared. I am prepared. I need no on-the-job training. I wasn't a mayor for a short period of time. I wasn't a governor for a short period of time."

If you do any research at all, you will see Rudy Giuliani was mayor longer than Sarah Palin was. And please note he was mayor of a larger populated than was the area she was over. And her gubernatorial stint in Alaska is shorter than that of Mitt Romney's in Massachusetts.

So according to John McCains standards she is less qualified than the two people he was speaking about last October!

What does that tell you about John McCain and his decision making?

No comments: