Saturday, May 17, 2008

McCain Adviser: What Does "Deal With" Hamas Really Mean, Anyway?

I saw this live when the interview happened. The female adviser in the video below tried to explain to David what "dealing with Hamas" meant!

"Dealing can be anything from bombing to a bed of roses," said Pfotenhauer.

When I heard those words, I thought to myself, so we are going to attack Hamas now! David asked her that and she said no!

Correct me if I am wrong, but when I was growing up, and even all the way through all of my adult life until now, when someone says, "I will deal with them, that almost always followed with exhange of words between the two parties! No matter how she tried to spin it, she was wrong. McCain said we will have to deal with them in time. He was not saying attack a democratic nation!

No comments: